About Us

Welcome! Thank you for viewing Ellynn Aven Photography! Please, take a look at our images and see why we would be the best choice for capturing your special moments as life unfolds.

Tuesday, June 28, 2011

Wedding Portraits & JK│Jewel Kade Stylist Photo Shoot-06/12/2011 West Seattle, Washington Photographer

I was soooo tired but this was soooo worth it!!!!!!! Waking up at 4AM to get the good sunlight was tough, but, anything to get the shots, right? It was SUCH a fun day despite the early-ness. Not only did I get to hold and feel the energy of this gorgeous jewelry from JK│Jewel Kade, I had two gorgeous women to take pictures of!! Hard right?!?! Good Lord I love my job!! I have to hand it to Annmarie and Desire though, professionals through and through, not to mention two of my very best friends in this world. Biased opinion? I think NOT! I guarantee you, if you met them, not only would you see their outer beauty (it's impossible to deny!) but you would instantly see their inner beauty and be magnetically drawn to them. I have the honor and privilege to call my 'sisters' and am so proud of the women they have become. I{love}you dolls!!
As for the jewelry, it is all so beautiful that picking one to call your very own is SO tough...trust me, I know. If you are interested in some JK for your very own, the lovely Annmarie is a JK│Jewel Kade Stylist and would LOVE to hook you up. Host a show! I promise you won't be disappointed! Just go to www.jewelkade.com/annmarie to learn all about it! In the mean time, take a look at the photos I got of these two beauties!! CHEERS!

© All Rights Reserved to Lesley E. Baker and Ellynn Aven Photography