About Us

Welcome! Thank you for viewing Ellynn Aven Photography! Please, take a look at our images and see why we would be the best choice for capturing your special moments as life unfolds.

Tuesday, June 14, 2011

Dylan Mandt-Renton Senior Portraits Session 06/04/2011

This photo shoot was rather surreal to me. It features a wonderful young man named Dylan whom I have the pleasure of calling family. I met Dylan roughly 8 years ago and have watched him grow from a bright-eyed, curious, and energetic little boy to a sweet, respectful, and well mannered young man. We had a blast going through Issaquah shooting at various spots throughout and roughly 4 hours later, we got some really great shots. I hope Dylan (and my Auntie Sonia) enjoy the outcome just as much as I enjoyed spending the day with them. Dylan, you are such a cut above the rest. I hope you know how refreshing it is to experience that. CHEERS!!






All Rights Reserved by Lesley Baker and Ellynn Aven Photography