About Us

Welcome! Thank you for viewing Ellynn Aven Photography! Please, take a look at our images and see why we would be the best choice for capturing your special moments as life unfolds.

Wednesday, October 12, 2011

The Bernier Family ~ Duvall, WA Photographer

Oh how I adore this family! One sweet, yet awfuly rainy, Saturday morning, I was greeted at the door by the lovely Kelsey, drinking coffee and rising her family to get ready for pictures. Jullian, the sweet little man that he is, entertained me with trains and his Spiderman Halloween outfit as I tried to get little Jayden to warm up to me. After a couple pictures and the flash going off to catch his attention, Jayden, who like any little one meeting someone new was a little standoffish to say the least, warmed up to me and flashed me a little smile here and there. And the pictures I got...well...lets just say this family nailed it! Courtenay, Kels...I hope you enjoy these little gems I captured. And thank you so much for letting me enter your world on this joyous Saturday morning!







© Ellynn Aven Photography 2011